Our Service relies on sending emails that contain hyperlinks to third party websites that direct users away from our website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Information We Collect
- Information You Provide to Sky Arb
Sky Arb collects information that you provide directly to us by communicating through the Service. If you send us an email, postage, or communicate with us by other means, we may store this information. As it relates to you accessing the Service, we collect personal information that may include, but is not limited to, your full name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, and credit/debit card information.
- Information Sky Arb Collects Automatically
When you access or use the Service, we automatically collect information from you including:
- Device/Hardware Information: we collect information about the device used to access the Service including the hardware model, manufacturer, operating system, unique device identification, mobile network information, and screen size.
- Activity Information: we collect information about your use of the Service including your browser, webpages viewed, visit frequency, access times, IP address, and prior webpage navigation.
- Location Information: we collect information about the location of your device as it relates to accessing the Service. We collect location information from your hardware, mobile device, mobile network, IP address, and information from third parties relating to your geographical location.
- Information Collected By Cookies
We rely on cookies as part of our Service. Cookies are files which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies that we may send to your computer or mobile device provide information to us about your use of the Service as it relates to accessing our website. Third parties serving advertisements may send cookies to your computer or mobile device in connection with your use of the Service, particularly as it relates to accessing third party hyperlinks as part of the emails that we send to subscribers. Disabling cookies may impact the functionality of the Service. Cookies may be stored for an individual session or persistently.
- Information Collected By Web Beacons
We rely on web beacons as part of our Service. We use web beacons in our emails to track behavior including the timing when emails are opened and if hyperlinks are clicked. Web beacons allow us to measure the performance of our emails and to improve our Service. We may collect information about when you open our emails that include web beacons including your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other details. Subscribers that wish to disable our web beacons should contact their email client for more information.
Uses of Collected Information
Sky Arb collects information to improve the Service experience, for our business purposes, and as required by law. We collect information in order to:
- Improve the Service experience by enabling you to access, use, and personalize the Service;
- Maintain a safe, trusted, reliable, and respectful setting and prevent unauthorized access, Service misuse, fraud, intrusion, and Service interruptions;
- Assist service providers working on our behalf (including consultants, vendors, and contractors), and third parties;
- Respond to legal processes (subpoenas, warrants, investigations, judicial proceedings, and court orders) and law enforcement requests;
- Facilitate corporate and legal processes relating to mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, or the sales/transfer of assets.
We retain your personal information until the latter of 1) your personal information is no longer necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it was collected or 2) your Sky Arb account and subscription are terminated. We may retain your personal information to the extent that we are obligated to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or we reasonably believe that retaining your information is necessary to protect our legal rights or commercial interests.
Accessing Sky Arb’s Service in the European Union (“EU”) or United Kingdom (“UK”)
As required by law in the EU and UK, you will receive a notice on Sky Arb’s homepage advising you that Sky Arb will place cookies on your device when you access or use the Service. If you do not wish to have cookies stored on your device, you should block cookies in your browser before accessing the Service. Disabling cookies may impact the functionality of the Service.
Sky Arb’s Service and emails contain hyperlinks to third parties as it relates to providing subscribers with flight airfare alerts. Third parties may include online travel services (Priceline, Kayak, Expedia, Momondo, etc.), flight search engines (Google Flights, Sky Scanner, etc.), and analytics websites (Facebook Pixel, Google Analytic, etc.) that have their own privacy policies. We do not control the privacy policies, technology, or terms of service of third parties and encourage you to review their policies whenever you access content that is unaffiliated with Sky Arb.
Security and Protecting Your Privacy
We take generally accepted industry standards to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the information we have collected during the transmission of data and once it is collected. We do not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes. Sky Arb makes zero guarantees for information protection because no method of transmission over the Internet, by mobile device, or process of electronic storage is 100% secure.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 years. The Service is intended for general audiences over the age of 18 years. By using the Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence.